UK Skilled Worker Visa

Since, the inception of Brexit, Jan 2020, Skilled Worker visa is highly sought to migrate in UK.The points-based system will include a route for skilled workers who have a job offer from an approved employer sponsor. From January 2021, the job you’re offered will need to be at a required skill level of RQF3 or above (equivalent to A level). You’ll also need to be able to speak English and be paid the relevant salary threshold by your sponsor. This will either be the general salary threshold of £25,600 or the going rate for your job, whichever is higher. If you earn less than this - but no less than £20,480 - you may still be able to apply by ‘trading’ points on specific characteristics against your salary. For example, if you have a job offer in a shortage occupation or have a PhD relevant to the job. Details of how the points system will work will be discussed. There will not be a general route for employers to recruit at or near the minimum wage.

Documents Required

  • 1) Proof of Education 2) Character doc
  • 3) IELTS Score card 4) Medical doc
  • 5) Employment doc 6) Marriage doc
  • 7) Income Proof 8) Passport Copies
  • 9) Airticket 10) Travel doc

Skill Occupation List

The Jobs will be offer based on skill shortage occupation list, one of such list can be obtained from the download button below. However,Where these Rules refer to jobs which appear on the Shortage Occupation List, this means only those specific jobs within each Standard Occupational Classification code stated in Tables 1 and 2 below and, where stated, where the further specified criteria are met. The further criteria as follows:-

Table 1: UK Shortage Occupation List

  • Shortage Occupation List
  • Table2: Scotland and Shortage Occupation List

  • Scotland Shortage Occupation List
  • Table3:Jobs which have previously appeared

    on the UK shortage occupation list since 6 april 2011

  • List of Jobs since 2011
  • Post Brexit proving Immigration Status in the UK

    EU Citizens:EU, EEA and Swiss citizens will use an online service to view their immigration status and to prove their status to others.

    Non-EU Citizens:Non-EU citizens can continue to use a physical document to prove their immigration status. Those with a valid, current Biometric Residence Permit, Biometric Residence Card or status granted under the EU Settlement Scheme can also prove their right to work to an employer using an online service. Guidance for employers is available advising how to carry out a physical document check or online check.